Through the month of April, every day but Sunday, I will be blogging about a topic beginning with a letter from A to Z. Here is a taste of what's coming up. Hope you will be back to read them:
- This being a genealogy blog, the first post is going to be "A is for Addiction."
- Stay tuned for "B is for Bannia" where I'll share a summary of the parish census from Bannia, a frazione of the Comune di Fiume Veneto in the Friuli region of Italy. The census is from 1895. Friends and family from Sault Ste. Marie will recognize many of the families.
- "C is for Caherolickane" -- it's not just hard to say, or even a pretty background picture. Writing this blog helped me figure out a bit more about one leaf on the family tree.
- "D is for Devon" -- that's Devonshire, where the cream comes from, and my favourite Burrows gents.
- "E is for Ellis Island" -- if you're researching your family tree in North America, chances are you'll find one of your peeps coming through Ellis Island.
If this A to Z challenge intrigues you, please check out some of the other 800!! bloggers also covering A to Z through April. You can find links to their sites on the Tossing it Out blog.
And any of you who ever have to pack a lunch or feed a little one, please check out Kim's blog The Lunch Box. I first learned of the Challenge on Kim's site. I can't wait to see what delicious and practical suggestions she'll have for us through the A to Z Challenge.
So long from Washington. Come on back Friday, April 1 for the beginning of my genealogical take on the A to Z Challenge.