Monday, 14 March 2011

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2011

I spent my bus ride into work this morning brainstorming future blog topics to share with you.  This evening, while checking out the Lunch Box blog I noticed that Kim has signed up for the "Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2011."   That sounded intriguing.

Arlee Bird's Tossing It Out Blog is promoting the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge for the second year.  The idea is that each day but Sunday through the month of April you blog, eventually covering topics from A to Z.  I like the sounds of that.  Since my brain was already in brainstorming mode, within an hour or so, with the help of Sweetie and the Bean, I had ideas from A to Z.

I hope you'll join me through the month of April for Family History from A to Z.


  1. Wonderful ! Looking forward to reading your trip through the alphabet! We are stuck on "X" and "V" with our list right now, but there is still time to be creative.

  2. V has got to be veggies for your blog! The Bean suggested xylophone for X last night. Can you work that in?

  3. Thanks for the announcement. I will mention it on my Thank You post for this Friday.

    Tossing It Out