Monday 14 March 2011

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2011

I spent my bus ride into work this morning brainstorming future blog topics to share with you.  This evening, while checking out the Lunch Box blog I noticed that Kim has signed up for the "Blogging from A to Z April Challenge 2011."   That sounded intriguing.

Arlee Bird's Tossing It Out Blog is promoting the Blogging from A to Z April Challenge for the second year.  The idea is that each day but Sunday through the month of April you blog, eventually covering topics from A to Z.  I like the sounds of that.  Since my brain was already in brainstorming mode, within an hour or so, with the help of Sweetie and the Bean, I had ideas from A to Z.

I hope you'll join me through the month of April for Family History from A to Z.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful ! Looking forward to reading your trip through the alphabet! We are stuck on "X" and "V" with our list right now, but there is still time to be creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. V has got to be veggies for your blog! The Bean suggested xylophone for X last night. Can you work that in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the announcement. I will mention it on my Thank You post for this Friday.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete