Friday, 1 July 2011

Comment Problems with Blogger

I and my readers continue to have difficulty posting comments on Blogger.  It's not just my blog, but seems as general as posting a comment on any Blogspot blog from your Google account.  Even anonymous comments have been hit and miss.  Mostly miss.

Today I was successful in posting comments via Firefox, particularly after erasing old cookies earlier in the day.

Friends, the time may have come to abandon Internet Explorer.  I did finally upgrade to IE9 today, but the comment feature still doesn't work.  I think Firefox will be my new browser.

With my holidays starting, I hope to have more time and energy to post after a forced hiatus over the last several weeks.  Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't run into any problems. I did switch to using Google Chrome during the A to Z Challenge and commenting became much easier. The browser might be your problem, but it could possibly be a setting in your computer as well--I did have a problem like that once, but I'm not sure how I fixed it. Good luck!

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete